Mars is Earth’s neighbor in the solar system. NASA’s robotic explorers have visited our neighbor quite a few times. By orbiting, landing and roving on the Red Planet, we’ve learned so much about Martian canyons, volcanoes, rocks and soil. However, we still don’t know exactly what Mars is like on the inside. NASA is launching a new mission called Mars InSight to help scientists find out! [PDF]
Next 4 Events
- Lasers Could Make Computers 1 Million Times Faster
- Earth's Magnetic Field Is Drifting Westward, and Nobody Knows Why
- Watch Orbital ATK Launch a Cargo Ship for NASA Early Monday! Here's How
- 'Everyday Astronaut' Tackles SpaceX Rocket Landings in Episode 2!
- New NASA Chief Bridenstine Says Humans Contribute to Climate Change 'in a Major Way'