This weekend is the club's second trip to Grandview in the Inyo Mountains. We will be officially camping out Friday through Sunday with some members going up there on Thursday. We have been assigned the Nelson site at the Cedar Flats campground. This is our reservation campground on highway 168 right before the turnoff that takes you to the public Grandview campground. Bishop temps are forecast to be in the upper 60's to low 70's with nights in the upper 30's; so it's going to be cold.
- The Emperor Comes Out of the Shadows in 'Star Wars Rebels' Trailer for Final Episodes
- In Space and Cyber, China is Closing In on the United States
- Dazzling Trifid Nebula Glows in an Ocean of Stars (Photo)
- Rocket Lab Launches 2nd Test Flight of Electron Small-Satellite Booster
- Christa McAuliffe's Lost Challenger Lessons to be Taught on Space Station