This weekend is the club's second trip to Grandview in the Inyo Mountains. We will be officially camping out Friday through Sunday with some members going up there on Thursday. We have been assigned the Nelson site at the Cedar Flats campground. This is our reservation campground on highway 168 right before the turnoff that takes you to the public Grandview campground. Bishop temps are forecast to be in the upper 60's to low 70's with nights in the upper 30's; so it's going to be cold.
- NASA to Launch Parachute Test off Virginia Coast March 27
- Spring Will Light Up the Night Sky with Dazzling 1st-Magnitude Stars
- Vernal Equinox 2018: Satellite Sees First Day of Spring
- Exoplanet Search Turns Up 15 New Alien Worlds, and One May Have Water
- Hubble Expands Skywatching List for Messier Marathoners with New Photos