This weekend is the club’s second trip to Grandview in the Inyo Mountains. We will be officially camping out Friday through Sunday with some members going up there on Thursday. We have been assigned the Nelson site at the Cedar Flats campground. This is our reservation campground on highway 168 right before the turnoff that takes you to the public Grandview campground. Bishop temps are forecast to be in the upper 60’s to low 70’s with nights in the upper 30’s; so it’s going to be cold.
- Auroras expected tonight in New York, Washington and Wisconsin as solar storm barrels toward Earth
- 'Babylon 5' reboot in development with original series creator J. Michael Straczynski at the helm
- Louisiana's missing moon rock found in Florida thanks to broken gun
- Watch live Tuesday: Space station astronauts moving Soyuz to new parking spot in brief spaceflight
- NASA launches powerful Landsat 9 satellite to monitor climate change, forest cover and more