- NASA targets February launch for Artemis 1 mission on its 1st first moon rocket since Apollo
- FAA wraps up public hearings on SpaceX Starship launch site environmental review
- The US military just launched 3 rockets from a NASA center to boost hypersonic weapons research
- China's Shenzhou 14 is on standby to launch in case of space station emergency
- At Mars, China's Tianwen 1 orbiter and Zhurong rover are back in action after a radio blackout
Night Sky Network
Fall and winter months bring longer nights, and these earlier evenings mean that even the youngest astronomers can get some serious stargazing in. One of the handiest things you can teach a budding young astronomer is how to measure the sky - and if you haven't yet learned yourself, it's easier than you think! Discover some elegant tricks for measuring the night sky in this edition of NASA's Night Sky Notes!