- On This Day in Space! July 26, 2005: Space shuttle Discovery returns to flight
- Neutron star 'mountains' may be blocking our view of mysterious gravitational waves
- Russia discards Pirs docking port to clear way for new space station module
- Is there really a 'crisis' in cosmology?
- The rise of space tourism could affect Earth's climate in unforeseen ways, scientists worry
Night Sky Network
The Summer Triangle may be the most famous seasonal star pattern, but during early August evenings another geometrically-inclined asterism rises: the Great Square of Pegasus! Find out how to spot it, and what objects to look for in and around the constellation Pegasus - in this edition of NASA's Night Sky Notes!